The Mulberry Church was constructed in 1897 and was located south of Centreville Alabama. A simple structure of 1200 square feet, the church served congregations up until 1942, after which no regularly scheduled services were held. For almost a half century the church sat unused. In 1988 those with connections to the Mulberry Church joined with the Bibb County Baptist Association and gave the church to the Brierfield Ironworks Historical State Park to which the church was moved and restored. On May 20, 1990 the church was rededicated and is now a vital part of the park. Learn More>>>